Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> My concern here is that what (for example) Bruce decides is not a useful
> addition to the docs themselves, maybe something that would have helped
> me with some bizarre problem. If we dump *all* the docs after they have
> been merged then I might lose that helpful tip.
>
> Also, and perhaps more importantly, the comments will be merged into a
> *future* version. If I am running 7.2, I'm going to look at the 7.2
> docs, not 7.3.

We have already had several eyes look at the comment, so I am fairly
certain that there isn't anything useful.  If there is, someone else
will make the same comment, and we will catch it.  Ideally, we would
have no comments because it would all be in the docs.

Pennsylvania19073