Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it to

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it to
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Folks, we want organized documentation, not cudos to commentors or
something that is so large that people have to wade through the comments
to see if something is interesting.  The focus is the docs, and the
comments are only there to improve the docs.  They are there for no
other reason.