error when running psql -PgSql7.3.1

От Andrew Klimov
Тема error when running psql -PgSql7.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Hi,All!

After been successful in compile,make and install PgSQL 7.3.1 I do the following:

PGDATA=/usr/local/pgsql/data

export PGDATA

ipc-daemon &

initdb -E utf-8

postmaster -i &

psql -l  shows me

   Name    | Owner | Encoding
-----------+-------+----------
 template0 |       | UNICODE
 template1 |       | UNICODE
(2 rows) -

I can't see Owner! Is it normal? My user is on Russian language.

psql template1.

template1=> select version();

ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction
 block
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction
 block

Any help would be very appreciated!

Do you Yahoo!?