Re: Pg 7.3.1 & DBD::Pg 1.21

От Renê Salomão
Тема Re: Pg 7.3.1 & DBD::Pg 1.21
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to all that helped me...

 Please disregard my email asking for help... I found out the problem... Reading the reply from Tom, Tariq and Shane, I
realizedthat the problem was "the equipament" between the seat and the computer!!! =o)
 I was the one to blame... =o)
 Sorry bothering you all...
 Living and learning!!! Hope less simple mistakes like that won't occur to me again...

Thanks all...

 What happened was that I was using the pg_hda.conf from another Pg installed in my computer... Then when I realized
thatand started to used the right one... It work just fine!!!
On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:43:39 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=EA_Salom=E3o?= <rene@ibiz.com.br> writes:
> > DBI connect('dbname=slave;host=164.35.10.17;port=5432','username=pgsql',...) failed: could not connect to server:
Connectionrefused at pg_connect.pl line 16

> "Connection refused" is not a postmaster message, it's a kernel-level
> message.  The implication is that there's nothing at all listening on
> the port you tried to connect to.  My guess is that the postmaster
> isn't really running, or that you forgot to give it the -i option to
> listen on TCP.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Renê Salomão
Ibiz Tecnologia -- www.ibiz.com.br