Re: Pg 7.3.1 & DBD::Pg 1.21

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Pg 7.3.1 & DBD::Pg 1.21
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=EA_Salom=E3o?= <rene@ibiz.com.br> writes:
> DBI connect('dbname=slave;host=164.35.10.17;port=5432','username=pgsql',...) failed: could not connect to server:
Connectionrefused at pg_connect.pl line 16

"Connection refused" is not a postmaster message, it's a kernel-level
message.  The implication is that there's nothing at all listening on
the port you tried to connect to.  My guess is that the postmaster
isn't really running, or that you forgot to give it the -i option to
listen on TCP.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Inherited tables and NOT NULL (pg 7.2.1)
От: Dennis Gearon
Сообщение: Re: standard schemas for addresses, others?