Re: Mailing list archive feature request

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Mailing list archive feature request
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 13:38:08 -0500,
  Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:

> That's a tough one. The only idea I have is to download the actual email
> message from the archives site, then point your email client at that
> file and have it read it as a mailbox.  You can then reply to the email
> you want.

I forgot about the raw message archives. I was looking at the Mhonarch stuff.
I did notice that some headers are recorded in the web pages in a way
that isn't visible unless you look at the source. I was able to get what
I think was a correct message ID this way. Though editing the html out of
the message was a pain.

I just took a look and didn't see an obvious link to the raw archives, but
I seem to remember seeing them in the past (though I might be remembering
something from another open source project).

I will also look to see if the mailing list manager has a way to get old
messages. I had forgotten about that possibility.

Thanks.

Сообщение: Re: Mailing list archive feature request
Сообщение: Re: Mailing list archive feature request