Re: getImportedKeys

От snpe
Тема Re: getImportedKeys
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I don't know what is with this query
I try with 240 rows in pg_constraint and query time is almost always diferent
Sometime isn't execute (return failure for write - I have 300 mb free on disk)
I send message in hackers forum, but no answer

Prepared statement don't solution, I think that problem is lock referential
integrity table in PostgreSQL

regards
Haris Peco