Re: getImportedKeys

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: getImportedKeys
Дата
Re: getImportedKeys  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
This is useful information! Just off the top of my head, postgres uses a
genetic algorithm to evaluate the query plan, it is only invoked after
the query reaches a certain complexity. I wonder if this is the problem?

Also thinking out loud, this may be a perfect place for a server side
prepared statement, Kris ?

Dave