Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar

От Babu Khan
Тема Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Jeffrey,

I am aware of the page by Marc Liyanage, infact I
tried to update according to the instructions, but my
problem is that pg_dump is not working ( it gives some
undefined variable in libararies errors), so if I need
to upgrade to 7.3 from 7.2.1.5 can I do it without
backing up the data. i understand this is only
possible if internal table structures, etc haven't
changed in 7.3 from 7.2.1.5

babu.