Re: RI Constraint display

От elein
Тема Re: RI Constraint display
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Then this is a distinction between the trigger name and
the constraint name?  The trigger name is  RI_ConstraintTrigger_437278
(or some such oid).  The trigger is the implementation of the constraint
so the trigger name is what I had expected to see.

Almost all of the system generated names, sequences, triggers, etc,
have constructed names.  $n for constrain names seems like an anomaly.

elein

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com