Re: any known issues with 7.3?

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Тема Re: any known issues with 7.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Third party software that use limit a,b  syntax
*wont* work unless u have the source code and time
to change all "limit a,b" to "limit a offset b" syntax.

this is one issue that forced me to use 7.2.x for one
of my tickect systems.

regds
mallah.

On Monday 23 December 2002 09:01 pm, Timothy D McKernan wrote:
> My company and one of our clients have been using 7.3 internally since
> it was released last month.  It has been performing very well, we're
> nearly finished testing it in our development and test environments.  So
> it's meeting our expectations with both performance and
> deployment/admin'ing.
>
> Before we push it out into our production environment I wanted to make
> one last check with regards to bugs - is anybody aware of any bugs that
> have popped up in 7.3?  I haven't seen any unexpected issues on the
> mailing lists but I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Rajesh Kumar Mallah,
Project Manager (Development)
Infocom Network Limited, New Delhi
phone: +91(11)6152172 (221) (L) ,9811255597 (M)

Visit http://www.trade-india.com ,
India's Leading B2B eMarketplace.