Re: Potentially serious migration issue from 7.1.3 to 7.2

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Potentially serious migration issue from 7.1.3 to 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK, I think I know.  There are certain pg_dump format combinations that
can't be used together.  I don't see your combination in the pg_dump.c
failure test routines, but you may have found a new one.

You are asking for oid's, custom output format, and blobs.  Is it
possible that combination is broken in 7.1?  Can you try a small test
with fewer options.