possible libpq++ prob

От Patrick Welche
Тема possible libpq++ prob
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have a program which worked merrily under 1.3b1, but with 1.4devel
I get the first query working (so connection OK), and the second query,
which may well be wrong, getting me:

DEBUG:  reaping dead processes
DEBUG:  child process (pid 13025) was terminated by signal 11
LOG:  server process (pid 13025) was terminated by signal 11
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes
DEBUG:  CleanupProc: sending SIGQUIT to process 13022
WARNING:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:       The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend       died
abnormallyand possibly corrupted shared memory.       I have rolled back the current transaction and am       going to
terminateyour database system connection and exit.       Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your
query.
DEBUG:  reaping dead processes
DEBUG:  child process (pid 13022) exited with exit code 1
LOG:  all server processes terminated; reinitializing shared memory and
semaphores

Should I be able to cause this with a duff query?

I'm now digging myself in further by trying to recompile the program which
uses libpq++ - I don't think libpq++ works terribly well anymore but
unfortunately I have to leave now before figuring out what pg_config.h
includes may be needed to define eg DLLIMPORT etc.

More later no doubt...

Cheers,

Patrick