Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Scott Lamb wrote:

> Is this list the appropriate place to discuss the websites? or should I
> take it to -advocacy? My impression here is that the two sites are
> maintained separately and the people involved haven't interacted very
> much. Is that accurate or no?

Expect some major changes coming down the pipe ...
http://www.postgresql.org is in its final stages of a major face lift ...
the informatoin that iscurrently on that site, Vince is in the process of
doing a major face lift on, but as it is now, I guess its been a veritible
nightmare for him to really add anyting to it ...

Once we announce the new http://www.postgresql.org (hopefully this coming
week *cross fingers*), then start bombarding us with problems :)

Note that for the web site development effort itself, there is a
closed list with about a dozen or so of us on it ... the -advocacy list is
meant to be open, with its focus reflected on the advocacy web site itself

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group