Re: alter database name length

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: alter database name length
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We have increased identifier length in 7.3, and in 7.2 you can alter
include/postgres_ext.h NAMEDATALEN and recompile everything, including
client applications/interfaces.

There is another limit, but one good thing is that in 7.2, I think,
SM_DATABASE in src/include/pqcomm.h is already 64, so if you up the
NAMEDATALEN, it should work.