Re: Bug #829: 7.3 crashes when trying to set variable to default

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Bug #829: 7.3 crashes when trying to set variable to default
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I just tried:

    test=> alter user postgres set search_path to 'public';
    ALTER USER
    test=> alter user postgres set search_path to default;
    ALTER USER

and it worked fine here.  This is with current CVS.  Can anyone else
reproduce the problem?