Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

От Chris Bowlby
Тема Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Chris Schneider wrote:

Hi Chris,

 PostgreSQL has something very similar to what Oracle does, although still
different:

 pg_databases - Stores general information for each database.
 pg_shadow - Stores information on the users, such as access levels,
             passwords, etc.
 pg_indexes - stores a list of all the active indecies, you can also use
              this to get a listing of most of the other pg_tables...

 and a bunch more, but these are the ones that are used the most..

> Where can I find a listing/explanation of all the system views for the PostgreSQL db.  In other words, on Oracle I
wouldquery DBA_TABLES for all table definitions, or DBA_USERS for all db users.  Would like to know the PostgreSQL
equivalents. Thanks

> http://archives.postgresql.org

 Chris Bowlby,
 chris@pgsql.com
 www.pgsql.com
 1-902-542-0713

От: "Girish Patangay"
Сообщение: sh: `-c' requires an argument
От: vijay
Сообщение: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]