Bug #810: Fail to compile with perl 5.8.0

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #810: Fail to compile with perl 5.8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Magnus Enbom (dot@rockstorm.se) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
Fail to compile with perl 5.8.0

Long Description
When using
configure --with-perl
with perl 5.8.0, plperl fails to compile due to unknowns.
This is because perl-5.8 is nowadays default compiled multithreaded
on Linux. If we don't specify -D_GNU_SOURCE we will miss the
reentrant versions of certain functions(crypt_r for example).

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report