How to create secondary key!!

От Nelson Yong
Тема How to create secondary key!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
good day,

i'm using pgAdmin II as the remote client, after importing the text file
to postgresql database; i'm start trying to find the way to create the
primary key and secondary key. unfortunely, under the pgAdmin II there
aren't any tools to do that. However i managed to fine the way to create
the primary key by using the index function but i still cannot create the
secondary key in my database. please advise me!

Best Regards,

       /'"`\
      ( - - )

Nelson Yong