Replicating MSSQL to PostgreSQL possible?

От Chris Miles
Тема Replicating MSSQL to PostgreSQL possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, we are in the process of migrating our customer data from MSSQL
to PostgreSQL.  The pgadmin / migration wizard works well for
migrating data across in one go.  But to get minimal down-time
are there any tools which will allow us to replicate any further
updates to the MSSQL DB directly across to the PostgreSQL DB?

If not, can anyone suggest a neat method to perform this?

Cheers,
Chris.

Сообщение: Re: Multiple backends on a single physical database
Сообщение: Re: Multiple backends on a single physical database