Re: pgsql-server/src backend/utils/adt/numutils.c ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src backend/utils/adt/numutils.c ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Well, not really.  It is more of a tightening up, where '' is not really
zero, it is ''.  Regression tests pass.  Let's see how it flies during
beta.  If we get pushback, then we can back out the patch, but we will
not know if we can tighten it unless we put it into the code.