Re: Controling Rule's Firing Order

От
Тема Re: Controling Rule's Firing Order
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Please pardon me for having not asked the questions
systematically!

Suppose I have master table (table1) and detail table
(table2), and both table1 have their own triggers and
rules.

In what order do these foreign key constraint,
triggers, and rules be fired?  Please do not forget
to explain whether or not table1 and table2 are
treated in the following manner:

(1) When table1 is deleted, table2 is deleted first.
(2) When primary key value of table1 is updated, the
primary key value of table1 is updated first.

Regards,

CN

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com

Сообщение: Re: Controling Rule's Firing Order
Сообщение: Re: Controling Rule's Firing Order