Controling Rule's Firing Order

От
Тема Controling Rule's Firing Order
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

I have seen in TODO saying that "Allow user to
control trigger firing order" will be added to
version 7.3. This is an extremely good news to me.

I would like to ask two question related to this new
feature:

(Q1) Are we going to be able to control the firing
order for rule too? That is, controling the rule to
be fired before or after some specific triggers?

(Q2) Is there any existing document for version 7.3
explaining how to control the trigger firing order?

My best regards to pgsql developers,

CN

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com