Re: Jobs

От Tim Ellis
Тема Re: Jobs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Does anyone know where I can post some postgres related positions?

Well, if you think they really are legitimate PostgreSQL database
administrator positions, and you exercise some constraint (ie: don't post
too often or too obnoxiously), I imagine no-one would complain if you
posted them here.

Make sure the positions you've been given are really open & need to be
filled. Database professionals don't like to have their time wasted, and
we talk to each other.

I know this sounds a little negative, but don't take it that way. Just be
cautious and use common courtesy and respect.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect