Re: full table...

От Felson
Тема Re: full table...
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am on 7.0 I am plaing an upgade at the end of the
week as I am getting a new server to put it on. As for
rules, there are a number of indexs, and 2 forign key
rules.
here are all the indexes, and triggers on the table as
per pg_dump -Dst

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "channeldata_id_key" on
"channeldata" using btree ( "id" "int4_ops" );
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "channeldata_unique_ts_cd_id_key"
on "channeldata" using btree ( "cd_id" "int4_ops",
"tstamp" "timestamp_ops" );
CREATE  INDEX "channeldata_cd_id_index" on
"channeldata" using btree ( "cd_id" "int4_ops" );
CREATE  INDEX "channeldata_tstamp_index" on
"channeldata" using btree ( "tstamp" "timestamp_ops"
);
CREATE  INDEX "channeldata_s_id_index" on
"channeldata" using btree ( "s_id" "int4_ops" );
CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER "channeldata_cd_id_key"
AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE ON "channeldata"  NOT
DEFERRABLE INITIALLY IMMEDIATE FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
PROCEDURE "RI_FKey_check_ins"
('channeldata_cd_id_key', 'channeldata', 'channel',
'UNSPECIFIED', 'cd_id', 'id');
CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER "channeldata_s_id_key" AFTER
INSERT OR UPDATE ON "channeldata"  NOT DEFERRABLE
INITIALLY IMMEDIATE FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE
"RI_FKey_check_ins" ('channeldata_s_id_key',
'channeldata', 'site', 'UNSPECIFIED', 's_id', 'id');

I tried to drop the 2 triggers, but it told me they
didn't exist... If I select on the pd_triggers I can
see them in there though...

I gess one other point that I should mention, is taht
the computer is 500 MhZ 256MB RAM and an IDE hard
drive... I will have a real server this week or next.
But I need to be colecting that data in the
meantime...