Re: full table...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: full table...
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Felson <felson123@yahoo.com> writes:
> I am on 7.0 I am plaing an upgade at the end of the
> week as I am getting a new server to put it on. As for
> rules, there are a number of indexs, and 2 forign key
> rules.

Ah-hah.  I bet your problem is the foreign key rules.  Make sure you
have indexes on both ends of each foreign-key reference (ie, both the
referencing and referenced columns need indexes).  Also, vacuum analyze
both tables.  Then start a fresh backend and see if it's any better.
(You need a fresh backend because the plans for foreign-key check
queries are cached.)