Re: ProstGreSQL on RAID Question

От Chris Ruprecht
Тема Re: ProstGreSQL on RAID Question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Curt - yes, I have the log files on a different drive all together.
I was thinking more along the lines of OS block size (4 KB) vs. Postgres block
size (8 KB by default) vs. RAID block size (32 KB). Is there anything I
should change?

I would like to experiment but a 20 GB DB takes some time to backup and
restore, so I'd like to tap into other's experiences.

Best regards,
Chris