Re: Antw: Re: Patch for NetWare support

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Antw: Re: Patch for NetWare support
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
We have to do that, at a minimum.  I am trying to figure out how to get
this option in there without documentating it for the other 15+
platforms we support.

Most likely, we would define a port name in configure.in and test for
that before accepting that flag.  Also, there would be _no_
documentation of this flags existance in the PostgreSQL documentation.
It is only used by the postmaster calling postgres, so that should be
OK.

I just wanted to make sure I understood the issues before moving forward
with your patches.