Re: Patch for NetWare support

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Patch for NetWare support
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
I wish we didn't have to add this part of the patch to main.c:

+       /*
+        * If the first argument is "-post", then invoke postmaster mode. Note
+        * we remove "-post" from the arguments passed on to BootstrapMain.
+     * This is added for one reasons: NetWare doesn't have symbolic links
+     * right. ((
+        */
+       if (argc > 1 && strcmp(new_argv[1], "-post") == 0)
+               exit(PostmasterMain(argc - 1, new_argv + 1));

Do we have to document this, but only for Netware?  Yuck.

Ulrich Neumann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> attached is a patch for main.c.
>
> The files netware.h and netware.c are for src/backend/port/dynloader
>
> Can anybody create the directory netware at src/backend/port?
>

> The changes in main.c are very small and i've documented them in the
> sourcecode.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Ulrich

>   This e-mail is virus scanned