Re: increasing FUNC_MAX_ARGS insufficient?

От Gregory Seidman
Тема Re: increasing FUNC_MAX_ARGS insufficient?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane sez:
} Gregory Seidman <gss+pg@cs.brown.edu> writes:
} > I followed Neil Conway's helpful instructions on changing FUNC_MAX_ARGS:
} > 1. change FUNC_MAX_ARGS in src/include/pg_config.h
}
} Er ... I trust what you changed was actually the INDEX_MAX_KEYS line?
}
} /*
}  * Maximum number of columns in an index and maximum number of arguments
}  * to a function. They must be the same value.
}                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
}  */
} #define INDEX_MAX_KEYS        16
} #define FUNC_MAX_ARGS        INDEX_MAX_KEYS

Framitz! Nope, I'm an idiot. When there are comments in the code, I really
need to read them. This would be the second time in as many days that I've
asked a question answered by that very block of comments. Thanks for your
help! It all works properly now.

} Other than that, your procedure sounds dead-on ...
}             regards, tom lane
--Greg