Re: increasing FUNC_MAX_ARGS insufficient?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: increasing FUNC_MAX_ARGS insufficient?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gregory Seidman <gss+pg@cs.brown.edu> writes:
> I followed Neil Conway's helpful instructions on changing FUNC_MAX_ARGS:
> 1. change FUNC_MAX_ARGS in src/include/pg_config.h

Er ... I trust what you changed was actually the INDEX_MAX_KEYS line?

/*
 * Maximum number of columns in an index and maximum number of arguments
 * to a function. They must be the same value.
 */
#define INDEX_MAX_KEYS        16
#define FUNC_MAX_ARGS        INDEX_MAX_KEYS

Other than that, your procedure sounds dead-on ...