Re: PHP + PostgreSQL

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: PHP + PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Jue 08 Ago 2002 05:11, Carlos Garcìa Gòmez wrote:
> Hi everybody! I've just begun with postgre and php and I really need a good
> tutorial or any kind of document that can help me.

Both php and postgreSQL hav large documentation. The documentation of both is
very complete, and simple to read.
If you're on some Linux and installed from rpm or deb, you should look for the
php-manual and postgresql-docs packages, and install them.

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?