Re: PostgreSQL + PHP 4.2x buggy with Apache?

От George.T.Essig@stls.frb.org
Тема Re: PostgreSQL + PHP 4.2x buggy with Apache?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In PHP, you might also want to add 'set_time_limit(0);' to make sure your
PHP script runs until completion.

George Essig

----- Forwarded by George T Essig/STLS/FRS on 08/06/02 02:06 PM -----

                    George T
                    Essig                To:     pgsql-general@postgresql.org
                                         cc:
                    08/06/02             Subject:     Re: PostgreSQL + PHP 4.2x buggy with Apache?
                    01:46 PM

It sounds like you have a problem with the persistent PostgreSQL
connections used by PHP and Apache.  Change pg_pconnect to pg_connect and
restart Apache to close the existing persistent connections.  My experience
is that pg_pconnect is not as robust as pg_connect and not worth the
increase in speed.

George Essig