Re: Trim the Fat (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items )

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Trim the Fat (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 03:11:40PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> hassle?  Everyone is arguing 'why mysql vs pgsql?' ... if we had a simple
> 'libpq.tar.gz' that could be downloaded, nice and small, then we've just
> made enabling PgSQL by default in mod_php4 brain dead ...

Sorry, I think I wasn't making myself clear.  I think that's a
splendid idea.  But I'm not sure it's worth paying for it by making
users who want the whole thing download multiple packages.  Maybe I'm
alone in thinking that, however, and it's not like I feel terribly
strongly about it.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110

Сообщение: Re: Trim the Fat (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items )
Сообщение: Re: Trim the Fat (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items )