Re: Why is MySQL more chosen over PostgreSQL?

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: Why is MySQL more chosen over PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> [020730 04:20]:
> On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 18:30, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Curt Sampson wrote:
> > > I'm still waiting to find out just what advantage table inheritance
> > > offers. I've asked a couple of times here, and nobody has even started
> > > to come up with anything.

I think one of the values of it is that it is something that no one else
has.  It distinguishes us.

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Why is MySQL more chosen over PostgreSQL?
Сообщение: Re: Why is MySQL more chosen over PostgreSQL?