Re: Access Two Databases

От Darko Prenosil
Тема Re: Access Two Databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 23 July 2002 02:59, Joe Conway wrote:
> Darren Ferguson wrote:
> > Not that i am aware of
> >
> > On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Dean Grubb wrote:
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>Is it possible using pl/pgSQL functions to grab data from another
> >> database or even another database on a different host.
>
> You can with contrib/dblink.

Hi Joe !
Remember me ?
Before about 3 months I send to You pl/pgSql wrapper functions for libpq.
We agreed then,  that merging it with dblink would be a good idea.
Meanwhile i used dblink and those functions and wrote some kind of
replication for my app.
Is there interest for such interface, or should I forget the whole thing ?

regards