Re: Windows - why not?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Windows - why not?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 03:58:42PM +0300, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Taken from FAQ :
>
>    The database server can run on Windows NT and Win2k using Cygwin, the
>    Cygnus Unix/NT porting library. See pgsql/doc/FAQ_MSWIN in the
>    distribution or the MS Windows FAQ on our web site. We have no plan to
>    do a native port to any Microsoft platform.

Note that in spite of the last sentence, there is active work being
done on a native Windows port, AFAIK.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

От: chris.gamble@CPBINC.com
Сообщение: Postgres and forte for java
От: david.morgan@s4c.co.uk
Сообщение: Re: Shell Script help for backup