Re: just a quick one ...

От nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Тема Re: just a quick one ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 04:50:50PM +0100, Steve Brett wrote:
> the live box has 7.2 from deb packages and i have edited postgresql.conf to
> give the same start parameters as the dev box but on ps auxf i don't get any
> extra info ...

postgresql.conf specifies config options, *not* command-line parameters.
So any changes there will not show up in 'ps'.

You can use 'SHOW ALL;' to get a dump of your current config settings.

Personally, I make all my configuration changes in postgresql.conf, and
don't specify any additional arguments when starting the postmaster.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Сообщение: Re: table size growing out of control
Сообщение: Re: table size growing out of control