Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system

От nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:10:15AM -0700, Chris Albertson wrote:
> Support is going to be an issue.  Either you need to be a long-time
> PostgreSQL user (I have been from 1994, Remember Postgres-95?)
> an can fix most problems are find work arounds myself. or find
> someone you is.

Not sure why you consider this to be an "issue". If you're running
an important app, make sure that you know your stuff, or hire someone
who does (e.g. PostgreSQL Inc., Redhat, Commandprompt, SRA, etc.)

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>