Re: DB GUI Design tool

От Kaare Rasmussen
Тема Re: DB GUI Design tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Rod Taylor had a nice postgresql_autodoc.pl script at
> http://www.zort.ca/postgresql.  It connects to an existing database
> and generates dia files.  You have to place the tables where you'd
> like on the diagram, so you still need a drone, but it's pretty good.

Can you make subdiagrams in DIA? I guess that you can make N copies of the
extracted file and then remove the unwanted entities from each diagram, but
it's not really a good way.

Any way to reimport to a PostgreSQL database from DIA - or any plans to make
such a tool?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar@kakidata.dk