Re: BETWEEN Node & DROP COLUMN

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BETWEEN Node & DROP COLUMN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> > attno values?

> Hiroshi,
>
> I am thinking of rolling back my CVS to see if there's code from your
> previous test implementation that we can use.  Apart from the DropColumn
> function itself, what other changes did you make?  Did you have
> modifications for '*' expansion in the parser, etc.?

Yes, please review Hiroshi's work.  It is good work.  Can we have an
analysis of Hiroshi's approach vs the isdropped case.

Is it better to renumber the attno or set a column to isdropped.  The
former may be easier on the clients.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: BETWEEN Node & DROP COLUMN
Сообщение: Re: BETWEEN Node & DROP COLUMN