Bug #703: granted permisions lost next day

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #703: granted permisions lost next day
Дата
Re: Bug #703: granted permisions lost next day  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Petr Husak (petr.husak@meiller.com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
granted permisions lost next day

Long Description
Hello, I've a table named map. I need to allow all users to select from this table. "GRANT select ON map TO public ;"
worksbut permissions are lost next day and I must grant them again and again. I also tried to do it in a transaction:
"BEGIN; GRANT select ON map TO public ; COMMIT ;" but without any efect. Thanks for any help.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

Сообщение: Re: Bug #702: NULLs order by bug in 7.2.1
Сообщение: Re: Bug #702: NULLs order by bug in 7.2.1