tedia2sql (UML ERD-->SQL Converter) Update

От Tim Ellis
Тема tedia2sql (UML ERD-->SQL Converter) Update
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Lists, J.K. Lowden,

tedia2sql now has a permanent and well-hosted homepage:
It's all good. faemalia.net/tedia2sql now contains only a simple reference
link.

I'd *LOVE* to have a copy of a large, distributable ERD created in Dia
using the UML shapeset that I could use as an example ERD and for
regression testing. My sample ERD is trivially simple, and I cannot
distribute my own large ERD.

Project summary: a tool that allows you to create a database ERD in
Dia (using the UML shape toolset), then to convert that ERD into a SQL DDL
script for multiple databases with Oracle and Postgres support fully
functional and tested by me. Sybase support 95% complete (DDL SQL is
well-formed).

Cheers,
--
Tim Ellis