Re: Another postgres 'file not found' error

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Another postgres 'file not found' error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Ian,

> Debian Woody with 2.4.18 Linux kernel. Postgres install from apt-get
> (7.2.1).

Hmmm.  I might suggest polling both the Debian mailing lists and the
pgsql-hackers mailing list.   I remember vaguely hearing about some bug with
Postgres on Debian, but I can't remember where I heard it.

It's also possible that one or more of the accessory applications you are
using is playing "fast and loose" with the filesystem, and in the process
damaging some of the Postgres files.

--
-Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: