Re: Another postgres 'file not found' error

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Another postgres 'file not found' error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 19:01, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Debian Woody with 2.4.18 Linux kernel. Postgres install from apt-get
> > (7.2.1).
>
> Hmmm.  I might suggest polling both the Debian mailing lists and the
> pgsql-hackers mailing list.   I remember vaguely hearing about some bug with
> Postgres on Debian, but I can't remember where I heard it.

I do not think there is any Debian bug report that looks like this. The
full bug list is at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=postgresql

    "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye      do, do all to the glory of God."
           I Corinthians 10:31

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: