Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?

От Billy O'Connor
Тема Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>From billy  Tue Jun 11 13:38:51 2002
   Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:54:27 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>
   Cc: <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>
   Sender: pgsql-bugs-owner@postgresql.org

   On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:

   > Should the following piece of code cause an:
   > ERROR:  <unnamed> referential integrity violation - key referenced
   >  from b not found in a
   > Or should it work because the check is deferred and in the
   > end no violations are present?

   It should work (and does in current sources).  If you look in the archives
   you should be able to get info on how to patch 7.2 (it came up recently,
   I'm not sure which list, and Tom Lane sent the message in question).

I've verified that it does work in the current CVS checkout.

--
Billy O'Connor

Сообщение: Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?
Сообщение: Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?