Re: Index file size keeps on growing.....

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Тема Re: Index file size keeps on growing.....
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Jean,

Have you tried REINDEX?
what version of postgresql is it?

regds
mallah.

--
Rajesh Kumar Mallah,
Project Manager (Development)

Visit http://www.trade-india.com ,
India's Leading B2B eMarketplace.

От: Jyry Kuukkanen
Сообщение: Re: How to change datatype of a field
От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah."
Сообщение: Re: File systems backup problem