Re: core file found...

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Тема Re: core file found...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Yes you are very correct,

postmaster's log had exceed the OS file limit
which was ~ 2.1 GB  .

i wanted to rotate these log but i do not know
how to make postmaster recreate a log file while
it is running.

I start postmaster as

$ pg_ctl  -l /var/log/pgsql start
for a reason i will explain in a seperate post

thanks very much ,

--
Rajesh Kumar Mallah,
Project Manager (Development)

Visit http://www.trade-india.com ,
India's Leading B2B eMarketplace.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Further info : Very high load average but no cpu utilization ?
Сообщение: Re: Further info : Very high load average but no cpu utilization ?