Re: core file found...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: core file found...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Rajesh Kumar Mallah." <mallah@trade-india.com> writes:
> This is what i have

> Core was generated by `/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster'.
> Program terminated with signal 25, File size limit exceeded.

Well, there you have it.  Probably the postmaster's log output exceeded
whatever ulimit setting you have it running under.

It's a real good idea to start postmasters under "ulimit -a unlimited"
(or whatever your local syntax is).  I'd recommend putting such a
command directly into the postmaster start script you use.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: