Re: having trouble w/ having clause...

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: having trouble w/ having clause...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wednesday 08 May 2002 22:58, Mike Diehl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a simple question, but for the life of me, I can't see what is
> wrong with this query:
>
> select host,slot,port,count(mac) as d from cam group by host,slot,port
> having d>1;

Try:

select host,slot,port,count(mac) as d from cam group by host,slot,port
having count(mac) > 1

See:

http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?sql-select.html

"output_name
Specifies another name for an output column using the AS clause. This name is    primarily used to label the column for
display.It can also be used to referto the column's value in ORDER BY and GROUP BY clauses. But the output_name cannot
beused in the WHERE or HAVING clauses; write out the expression instead."

HTH

Ian Barwick

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: